SCP Area 8 review
SCP Area 8 Review
SCP Area 8 is an app by Mykhailo Radzievskyi. SCP Area 8 was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam.
This is a indie single-player horror game based on the SCP Foundation lore.
SCP Area 8 - secret place, and underground laboratory where containment and research strange and anomaly objects.
You find yourself trapped a deep, underground laboratory. Brave the terrors of the SCPs, and survive.
What can you do
- Find the answer to the question: what happened in the lab?
- Find a way out of the lab;
- Stay alive is a very dangerous place!
- Single-player horror game;
- Strange and abnormal creatures and objects;
- Not all of them are dangerous;
- Not everyone can be killed or injured;
- Explore SCP Area 8 underground laboratories;
Samples of anomaly objects
- SCP-167 - An endless maze. Is a cube created from an unidentified shiny white-plastic polymer. Affixed to one of the faces of the cube is a large metal door. Inside the cube two of the remaining three walls each have doorways in them. These doorways lead directly to identical rooms, each with two more doorways leading to more identical rooms. This pattern continues repeats.
- SCP-173 - A sculpture constructed from concrete and rebar with traces spray paint. Object animate and extremely hostile, but cannot move while within a direct line of sight.
Please note: many people know what SCP-173 looks like. But for this game we create a different visual style for this object.
What is SCP Foundation?
The SCP Foundation is a fictitious organization that contains and explores abnormal objects. The mission of the Foundation is to protect humanity.
Organization and object created by community of wiki project SCP Foundation. Currently wiki translated to 11 languages, and contain branch nn5n Foundation.