FPS Training review
5 GB available space
FPS Training Review
FPS Training is an app by Drago Software. FPS Training was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Are you tired of being a noob in FPS games? Wanna improve your skills? Forget about those flash-based minigames, this is the real deal!
FPS Training is a game designed to train your skills in FPS (First Person Shooter) games. The game includes a series of challenges that will train all of your skills, such as aiming, reflexes, recoil control and more! And make no mistake, these challenges are TOUGH! They will push you to the limits of your capabilities!
The game includes 80+ short levels divided into several skill types, and a "Warm Up" mode, in which you can quickly fire a few shots and wake up your reflexes before going for a ranked match in your favorite FPS game. The gameplay mechanics are based on famous modern FPS games, so you'll feel right at home. The game was developed with the Unreal Engine 4 for Windows PC, and has a great range of scalability, so you can reach those high framerates that are so important in FPS games.
Are you ready to begin your training?
- Training levels: More than 80 short levels spread across different skills for training such as Aiming, Reflex, Recoil and more
- High performance on mid-end PCs: the game is optimized and includes several graphic settings to run well on a wide range of hardware and reach high framerates such as 120, 144 and 240 fps
- Mouse sensitivity scales: includes several mouse sensitivity scales which were based on various famous FPS games to help you train your aim for specific games
- High quality visuals provided by Unreal Engine 4: the visuals include cutting-edge features from UE4, such as Physically Based Rendering, Temporal Anti-Aliasing, and more
- Continous support after lauch: updates are planned for the future, so send your feedback on improving the game in any way you want!