SmiteWorks USA, LLC
Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder 2 RPG - Core Rules (PFRPG2) review
2 GB available space
Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder 2 RPG - Core Rules (PFRPG2) Review
Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder 2 RPG - Core Rules (PFRPG2) is an application created by SmiteWorks USA, LLC. Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder 2 RPG - Core Rules (PFRPG2) was first published on . Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder 2 RPG - Core Rules (PFRPG2) is available for Steam, Other.
About This Content
Pathfinder 2 RPG - Core Rules
Advance Your Game
This comprehensive guide to the Pathfinder roleplaying game provides everything you need to set out into a world of limitless fantasy adventure! Choose from ancestries like elf, human, and goblin and classes like alchemist, fighter, and sorcerer to create a hero of your own design, destined to become a legend! The new Pathfinder rules are easier to learn and faster to play, and they offer deeper customization than ever before!
This indispensable volume contains the core rules for players and Game Masters, and is your first step on a heroic new journey!
The Pathfinder Core Rulebook includes:
- Game rules, advice, character options, treasure, and more for players and Game Masters!
- Six heroic player character ancestries, including elf, dwarf, gnome, goblin, halfling, and human, with variant heritages for half-elf and half-orc!
- More than 30 backgrounds like bartender, soldier, or apprentice to further immerse yourself in your hero's backstory!
- Twelve character classes, including the alchemist, barbarian, bard, champion, cleric, druid, fighter, monk, ranger, rogue, sorcerer, and wizard!
- Hundreds and hundreds of spells, class feats, and other exciting abilities to help you customize your character to become the hero YOU envision her to be!
- Streamlined and revised rules to help ease new players into the game while providing the depth of character options and tactical interest that have defined Pathfinder from the beginning!
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Converted by: Martin Blake and Damian Hupfeld
Released on July 22, 2019. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.7 and higher.
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and a one time purchase of the Pathfinder 2.0 ruleset.