Doom & Destiny review
1000 MB available space
Doom & Destiny Review
Doom & Destiny is an application created by Heartbit Interactive. Doom & Destiny was first published on . It is accessible for Steam, Other.
Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villain!
Doom and Destiny is a turn based hilarious jrpg where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Journey through an unpredictable story filled with parodies and cameos. Start your adventure in a classic dungeon with dragons, save princess with the help of green-dressed elf and then fly to manga-themed city with the help of a famous italian plumber. This is Doom and Destiny, the flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!
- 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
- 100 levels of experience and nerdy customization
- Choose your nerdy leader to apply special bonuses to your party
- Share save files between mobiles and Steam
- More than 200 special powers and spells
- More than 300 enemies
- More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
- More than 700 locations,
- More than 10,000 lines of crazy dialog
- 44 Steam Achievements
- 7 Steam Cards
- 5 Steam Backgrounds
- 5 Steam Emoticon
- The one and only Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!